Future trends are being shaped from digital behaviours
The more time people spend online, the more they’re exposed to new people and new ideas that they might not have been exposed to otherwise. And with these new communities, comes the potential for new trends to emerge, not just online but in the real world too. The best way to predict how the internet will shape future trends is to look at how people behave on the internet: on social, in forums and across platforms that encourage online conversations to happen.
In this session, we’ll look at:
- Examples of recent trends that have been shaped by online behaviours
- Who are the trailblazers when it comes to bringing online trends to the real world?
- Why social is the perfect place to trend spot, and to know what people are wanting before they know themselves?
- Where on the internet to look to discover potential future trends
- Rodrigo Milanez, Director, Global Consumer Insights, PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger)
- Alessia Clusini, Consumer Insights & Audience Intelligence Strategist, Trybes Agency
- Rose Crabb, Director of Clients & Projects, discover.ai
- Bobby Taylor, Managing Director, Talkwalker