Talkwalker+Hootsuite leader for social media publishing & analytics - Goldbach tool report 2016
Every year, Swiss digital agency Goldbach Interactive publishes a tool report that aims to give brands an overview of the current market leaders in monitoring & analytics.
This year, the report focused on social media management tools and we’re proud to announce that Talkwalker is among the top 10 tools for the fourth year in a row.
Functionalities of social media management tools
This year’s evaluation was based on three main categories. Apart from publishing and engagement features, the report also focused on monitoring & analytics capabilities.
- Publishing: The report looked at publishing functionalities of each tool. The testers placed a special emphasis on the number of networks that are included as well as targeting options and usability
- Engagement: The testers also looked at how tools let users interact directly with their community. Assigning user rights and being able to reply to comments were additional engagement testing criteria.
- Monitoring & analytics: Aside from being able to monitor and analyze keywords the tools were evaluated on visual data representation and how easily they let users compare competitors or influencer profiles.
Talkwalker was evaluated together with its Hootsuite integration.
In the categories Publishing and Social Account Analytics, Talkwalker + Hootsuite received full marks. With 82% and 83% in the categories Usability/Performance and Earned Media & Analytics, Talkwalker + Hootsuite produced very strong results as well. Additionally, the solution was named “Best Performer” in the category Publishing.
Market trends 2016
Finally, the report identified a few key trends for the market.
- Allround solutions: The best tools are becoming more and more versatile and enable users to cover a wide variety of use cases
- Automation: Making repetitive processes more user friendly by automatizing them is another trend identified by Goldbach Interactive. Earlier this year, Talkwalker has introduced a rule based tagging feature to automate many processes within the platform
- Image recognition: The testers predicted that visual search engines will be a defining feature for tool providers in the coming years. With its image recognition technology, Talkwalker is already ahead of the market in this area
If you want to find out more about how Talkwalker can help your business, have a free demo with one of our expert consultants!
The full report (German language) is available here. Below is an infographic that summarizes the findings.