With a constant array of new launches, sales and promotions, fashion brands can have trouble keeping up. But social listening can help them manage a multitude of tasks that are important in planning and executing such campaigns, from planning to monitoring progress and finally evaluating success.
In this How-To guide we analysed some well-known fashion retailers such as Mango, H&M and Zara, and identified how they can use social media analytics to their advantage for better campaign management.
In this guide you’ll discover how to:
- Plan new campaigns according to customers’ needs to increase reach and engagement
- Keep track of campaign development and react immediately
- Understand key influencers to amplify the effect of your campaign
- Measure a campaign’s ROI by combining social data with sales figures
- Learn from competitors’ successes and failures