Over the last couple of decades, the market for corporate sponsorship has exploded with companies paying millions of dollars every year to be associated with sports teams, cultural events and major entertainment venues. But in the age of social media, how can corporate sponsors measure the value for money they are getting from these substantial investments?
In this case study, we used social media analytics and financial data to discover a way to calculate the true value of sponsorship online using the example of naming rights deals made by major North American Telecoms companies.
In this case study you’ll discover:
- Which sponsorship deals are generating the most visibility for their brands
- How to calculate the value of sponsorship using social data
- Which brands are getting the most value from their sponsorship activity
- Why some venues succeed and other’s don’t when it comes to brand visibility
- How social intelligence can help companies get better value from their sponsorships
Fill out the form below to download the full report: