The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker, reflecting the company's core values in its strategic collaboration with customers. The CSM’s role is to consult customers in their initial steps in onboarding and provide meaningful support thereafter. The goal is to help customers truly leverage the powerful analytics available to them in Talkwalker in order to achieve and optimize their business goals.
As part of the Customer Success Team, we believe that closing the deal is just the beginning. Our mission is to become an extension to our customer’s team and ensure that every customer recognizes the ROI of the platform. The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue through upsell and cross-sell. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and business needs and helping them use the Talkwalker software to execute on their evolving business strategies.
As Talkwalker continues to expand its footprint, our Customer Success team is growing exponentially, not just in size but in the expansion of the role within our organization. We are looking for talented professionals to join us during this exciting time at Talkwalker, specifically those with a passion for data, client advocacy, and with an eye for opportunity.
Talkwalker is a leading social listening & analytics company with over 2,000 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and action consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo.
As a Junior Training Consultant, you will deliver training sessions to our customers to onboard & uplevel them on using our Talkwalker products. You will play a key role in driving adoption of the Talkwalker Product Portfolio and ensure you drive onboarding, adoption and value delivery for customers, with a particular focus on working with customers during the first 90 days of their lifecycle.
- Own and deliver a comprehensive and impactful onboarding experience & training for new Talkwalker customers, partnering with CSMs throughout the process
- Support and follow the overall Customer Success team processes and vision to be operationally efficient and ensure the quality of work with Talkwalker customers
- Act as training consultants during onboarding to deliver training for customers based on their needs
- Directly help Talkwalker customers get oriented to the platform and excited about the journey ahead by ensuring their success from Day 1
- Assess what Talkwalker customers need to be completely comfortable using the platform
- Act as an internal resource for all things related to training & enablement for the Talkwalker suite of products
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience both in our product and processes
- Serve as a resource for the Customer Success team and assist with ramping up new hires on product use cases & knowledge
- Contribute to the design and build of reusable training pathways that will enhance customer readiness and ability to quickly get value & business outcomes from the Talkwalker platform
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Talkwalker products, customers, and processes
- Contribute to the overall project delivery of large and complex implementations
- Be a product and training expert on the Talkwalker platform - based on new and existing features being able to communicate the business value to customers
- Support kick start and educational services workshops for clients (remote or onsite)Help support checks on data and setups for all projects prior to training
- Act as a digital storyteller communicating the value of Talkwalker products based on company positioning and insights derived from the data during trainings
- Work in collaboration with Sales, CSM, Marketing, Partner and Product teams
- Report directly into the Regional Director, Professional Services (PSD)Identify opportunities to improve feedback loops between our customers and Talkwalker teams to enable continuous improvement
- You have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in SaaS training/implementation, customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
- You have prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) marketing and advertising technology
- You enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- You can take complex concepts and break them down into relevant, digestible pieces that someone with little to no background can understand
- A helper by nature, you’re looking for ways to make things run smoothly and optimized for ease and effectiveness
- You love being an expert and seek out new ways to be an expert
- Ability to independently create high-quality trainings and content including presentations, decks, and videos
- Excellent project management skills with an emphasis on attention to detail, timelines, and quality of work
- Be well organised and able to build strong personal relationships and connections quickly
- Required languages: French and English
What we offer:
26 days of vacation Lunch vouchers Optional complimentary health insurance Competitive base salary and opportunity for bonusInternal growth and development programsMonthly Social ActivitiesPass Navigo (100% paid public transport)