We are looking for a Partner Manager who will build up partnership to further strengthen our Partners team and contribute to the success of our company.
The Partner Manager department is responsible for finding new partners and managing existing partners. Finding new partners allows Talkwalker to target new verticals (consulting, IT integrators, Media Monitoring, Software Vendors) with complementary product or services offerings. Partner management consists of organizing many activities such as sales presentation, lunch & learn, education, value proposition positioning, analysis of performance of the partnership, reporting & defining co-marketing activities.
As a Partner Manager, You will:
· Develop the partner network in your region by closing partnership deals in the consulting, media monitoring, business intelligence, and IT integrator industries
· Manage partnerships to optimize opportunities and grow partner revenue
· Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
· Report to Head of Partnership and work in close conjunction with our direct sales team
· Participate in our overall partner sales and marketing strategy
We are looking for you:
· You have gained 3 to 5 years of experience in Business/IT Consulting, Business Development or Software Sales
· You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
· You are fluent English, the fluency in additional language is always welcomed
· You are a successful sales person with proven records in the Software Sales (having worked in Channel Partner Role is an advantage)
· You will be based in Luxembourg, and are willing to travel regularly (20% of your time)