Talkwalker is a leading online and social data analytics software company, empowering over 2,000 global brands to analyze conversations and uncover insights to make better business decisions. In-house product development and innovation has enabled Talkwalker to have the most robust data coverage and many industry firsts. The company headquarters are based in Luxembourg and it has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, Paris and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Translator who can develop linguistic and cultural standards and guidelines, define quality expectations across the whole localized user experience, including supporting the development of style guides, glossaries, tone and voice of Talkwalker products.
- Work with multiple teams internally. Understand the culture and product development philosophy by following the local requirements and the regulations;
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation;
- Prepare content for marketing campaign;
- Assist with proofreading of legal documents and serve as a link between internal and external lawyers during contract negotiations.
- Proven work experience as a product localization or marketing, translator, interpreter or similar role;
- Experience in technical translation, Computer-Assisted Translation (CAT) tools (such as SDL Studio, XTM Cloud, or WorldServer) and TMS;
- Content writing skills;
- Project-management skills;
- Time-management skills;
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors;
- Good knowledge of content editing tools;
- Fluency in English & Japanese - ideally to a native level.