The Customer Support team is an international, diverse team that are the first point of contact for all of the technical questions that clients have about the Talkwalker family products. We deal with all manor of requests that arrive with us, from across the world, striving to deliver the highest quality of customer service to all of these inquiries. We work closely and collaborate with nearly all the other departments in Talkwalker, helping us to be known as the gurus of the tools!
Talkwalker is a leading consumer intelligence company with over 2,500 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and actionable consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Milan, London, and Sydney.
· Prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
· Provide support to all users of the platform
· Investigate any occurring customer problems
· Report issues and requests using ticketing systems
· Respond in professional and timely manner to clients
· Import, assess and assign leads and data into CRM systems
· Optimize client projects and provide solutions for platform issues
· Assist with the progression of in house developments for the tool
Fluent in English and Japanese 2-3 years of experience in customer support-related role ideally in the technology sectorGreat communications skills with the ability communicate across different levels of the organization.You are not afraid of tackling a variety issues with clients and enjoy getting these problems resolvedAbility to drive and discipline to autonomously handle customer requestsEnjoy working in a dynamic and open communication cultureShow initiative in improving the products and customer serviceSelf-motivated, focused, well-organized and simply get things done
What we offer
20 days of vacationTransport allowanceCompetitive base salary and development programsInternal growth and development programsCompany events such as social activities1 volunteering day per year