Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is a leading social listening & analytics company with over 2,000 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and action consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo.
- Effectively communicate Talkwalker’s vision to potential prospects – global brands and agencies, in a well-organized, thoughtful manner
- Manage our existing sales pipeline and develop business opportunities coming from our inbound leads - through prospecting via phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn with support from our world class marketing team
- Research, prospect and qualify potential clients
- Partner closely with the Sales team to schedule demos and follow up calls
- Manage pipeline and outreach via CRM and Sales Automation tools
- Bring a positive attitude to our team on a daily basis
- 2-3 year of sales or BDR/SDR experience, SaaS experience preferred
- A verifiable history of exceeding personal targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of accountability and commitment to attain goals
- The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic
- You are fluent in English; other local languages are considered as great assets
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- International health insurance
- Competitive base salary and opportunity for bonus
- Internal growth and development programs
- Company events such as social activities
- 1 volunteering day per year
Talkwalker was named a Leader among the top 10 social listening platforms in The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q4 2020. This recognition validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, a powerful and easy-to-use product, groundbreaking AI technology (from visual recognition to Conversation Clusters), and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues come from 50+ different countries around the world, with a total headcount of over 400 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.
For more information, please visit our website, or our social media accounts.