Talkwalker is a powerful engine, which runs on the “finest oil” called The Operations team. Team Operations serves as an enabler between departments and services to keep Talkwalker’ processes running as efficiently as possible.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products and service clients? Do you want to join the NYC office of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative European IT companies?
Talkwalker has an immediate opening for an Office Manager in our New York City office, the company’s North American headquarters. The Office Manager plays a crucial role in shaping and maintaining company culture. Though tasks will be varied, the Office Manager is an integral member of our supportive, family-oriented and collaborative organization.Things move fast at Talkwalker, so we need an Office Manager with a “can do” attitude to make our teams’ work life easier. The ideal candidate has office and vendor management experience in a creative environment along with basic technical skills.
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY ARE FOLLOWING:
• Support IT, Finance and HR, specifically with new hires, current employees and vendor management.
• Plan fun, engaging office events and team building activities.
• Open the office every morning and ensure that everything is in order.
• Maintain the aesthetic integrity of the office, including conference rooms, kitchen, front desk, etc.
• Provide general support, including organizing supplies, scheduling and inventory management
• Assisting with travel booking and reservations
• Other duties as assigned such as assisting our IT personal or being a back up to them if needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of office management experience
• Experience with Calendar Management and maintaining office supplies
• Authoritative, confident and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Unwavering professionalism, resourcefulness and effective communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion for social media and new technologies
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
What we Offer:
• Competitive base salary + bonus
• 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
•Summer Friday Program
• FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
• Phone Stipend
• Paid Family Leave