Working in the Talkwalker Legal team means working in a true multicultural environment supporting the business of our offices in Luxembourg, United States, Germany, Singapore and Paris. Working in a fast growing IT legal and regulatory environment, notably in big data – very trendy topic and in a highly competitve market.
Talkwalker is a leading social listening & analytics company with over 2,000 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and action consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo.
This role will be part of the Enterprise Risk Management and will require extensive cooperation with Talkwalker’s Sales and Legal teams, and client facing operations, to facilitate revisions of commercial or legal documentation (e.g. clients’ contracts, tenders, requests for proposals, or service level agreements).
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, and fast-paced international tech company, recognized as one of the worldwide leaders and pioneers in innovation, offering numerous opportunities for learning and development.
As a member of the Enterprise Risk Management team you will:
· Provide day-to-day expertise in commercial aspects, such as revising and drafting information security related clauses in contracts and RFPs.
· Support the Sales and Front Office Operations with information security questionnaires (e.g. contracts, tenders, RFPs, SLAs).
· Contribute to building an in-house information security knowledge focused on supporting and facilitating commercial and legal processes.
· Work in a team composed of information security, legal, privacy, and risk management experts.
You should apply if:
· You have a minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience as a paralegal officer with information security exposure, or information security officer supporting legal processes in the context of cloud software and SaaS in particular.
· You have familiarity with revising or drafting legal documents (commercial contracts, tender documentation, and/or focused appendices covering service level agreements or information security).
· You have a strong knowledge of standard office tools such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
· You have familiarity with information security topics and solutions.
· You have a university degree in Law or Information Technology.
· You are a fluent English speaker.
· A second language is a plus.
· You are a strategic thinker, an excellent communicator (both written and verbal), and a keen problem solver who knows how to assess risk and recommend solutions that balance business and risk perspectives in order to meet strict deadlines.
· You are flexible and have an eagerness to work on a broad range of activities combining information security with legal matters.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter.