We are currently expanding our Office Management team by Facility Officer.
As a member of our Office Management team, you will:
● Facility interior management - observe and react to any technical issues within our office facility such as malfunctions of kitchen, heating, air conditioning, toilets, doors, windows, elevators and report to VP Operations and inform the BGL.
● Office Facility cleaning - be contact person for the cleaning service provider and report if issues occur; schedule cardboxes dumping with the provider.
● Fire fighting equipment - observe and report to the BGL if fire extinguishers are missing, used up or expired; make sure evacuation maps are available on all floors and being visible.
● Office relocation support - helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to suggest solutions to move and to create office interior designs.
● First Aid Officer - manage evacuation in case of emergency of the concerned floor; communicate with other First Aid Officers and follow up potential hazards; objects that may pose a physical hazard to an employee or hinder the evacuation needs to be reported and action needs to be taken; make sure that first aid kits are available and ready on all floors
● Facility Safety - observe and react to potential physical hazards that may pose to employees and inform VP Operations,Travailleur Designé and the BGL.
● Office Safety - report potential hazards to the VP Operations and Travailleur Designé and suggest actions to be taken if required. Any potential hazard that can be solved on my own and not requiring any approval will be done instantly
We are looking for you if you are experienced with:
● Proven experience within Office / Facility Manager role, facility related experience is an advantage
● Proven experience in supplier negotiations
● Excellent oral and written command of English and French
● Very good interpersonal skills
● Organizational skills and time management competencies
● Can-do attitude and hands-on approach to fix issues
● Ability to show initiative and attention to details
What we offer:
● Outstanding team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
● Competitive salary package, flexible hours
● Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
● VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
● Optional complimentary health insurance